- 更多例句： 下一页
- Prices are variable according to the exchanges .
- There was an impressive exchange of salutations .
- The exchange rate is in our favor today .
- They undertook to promote exchanges and trade .
- Trading was brisk on the stock exchange today .
- (chess) the capture by both players (usually on consecutive moves) of pieces of equal value; "the endgame began after the exchange of queens"
- (chess) gaining (or losing) a rook in return for a knight or bishop; "black lost the exchange"
- the act of putting one thing or person in the place of another: "he sent Smith in for Jones but the substitution came too late to help"
- reciprocal transfer of equivalent sums of money (especially the currencies of different countries); "he earns his living from the interchange of currency"
- the act of giving something in return for something received; "deductible losses on sales or exchanges of property are allowable"
- the act of changing one thing for another thing; "Adam was promised immortality in exchange for his disobedience"; "there was an interchange of prisoners"
- (sports) an unbroken sequence of several successive strokes; "after a short rally Connors won the point"
- a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
同义词：central, telephone exchange
- a workplace for buying and selling; open only to members
- a mutual expression of views (especially an unpleasant one); "they had a bitter exchange"
- chemical process in which one atom or ion or group changes places with another
- change over, change around, as to a new order or sequence
同义词：switch over, switch
- exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category; "Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"; "He changed his name"; "convert centimeters into inches"; "convert holdings into shares"
同义词：change, commute, convert
- exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- give to, and receive from, one another; "Would you change places with me?"; "We have been exchanging letters for a year"
- put in the place of another; switch seemingly equivalent items; "the con artist replaced the original with a fake Rembrandt"; "substitute regular milk with fat-free milk"; "synonyms can be interchanged without a changing the context''s meaning"
同义词：substitute, replace, interchange
- hand over one and receive another, approximately equivalent; "exchange prisoners"; "exchange employees between branches of the company"