- 更多例句： 下一页
- The excision of the clause has been decided .
- Excision of an obnoxious passage was required .
- Circumscribed lesions may be treated by complete excision .
- They could equally well be result of a faulty excision mechanism .
- Most surgeons agree that radical excision should be performed .
- the act of pulling up or out; uprooting; cutting off from existence
- the act of banishing a member of a church from the communion of believers and the privileges of the church; cutting a person off from a religious society
- surgical removal of a body part or tissue
同义词：ablation, extirpation, cutting out
- the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage; "an editor''s deletions frequently upset young authors"; "both parties agreed on the excision of the proposed clause"
Excision means "removal by cutting".