- 更多例句： 下一页
- He believes in getting plenty of exercise .
- Repeat exercise 2 using the above method .
- He does not look as though he gets enough exercise .
- Teachers exercise authority over their pupils .
- Pig nutrition is a financial exercise .
- the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit; "the doctor recommended regular exercise"; "he did some exercising"; "the physical exertion required by his work kept him fit"
同义词：exercising, physical exercise, physical exertion, workout
- a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding; "you must work the examples at the end of each chapter in the textbook"
- systematic training by multiple repetitions; "practice makes perfect"
同义词：practice, drill, practice session, recitation
- the act of using; "he warned against the use of narcotic drugs"; "skilled in the utilization of computers"
同义词：use, usage, utilization, utilisation, employment
- (usually plural) a ceremony that involves processions and speeches; "academic exercises"
- do physical exercise; "She works out in the gym every day"
- give a workout to; "Some parents exercise their infants"; "My personal trainer works me hard"; "work one''s muscles"; "this puzzle will exercise your mind"
同义词：work, work out
- learn by repetition; "We drilled French verbs every day"; "Pianists practice scales"
同义词：drill, practice, practise
- put to use; "exert one''s power or influence"
- carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions; "practice law"
同义词：practice, practise, do