(did done 陈述语气第三人称单数现在式 does )
1.行，为，作，做，办，干；尽(义务等)，竭(力)，担任，从事。 do one's work 干工作。 do odd jobs 干杂活，打零工。 do business 做买卖。 do washing 洗东西。 Who has done it 这是谁干的？ do the host 做主人，当东。 do one's duty 尽义务。 crimes done deliberately 蓄+更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- I know him , but i do n't frequent him much .
- Since i am not crazy, i do not care .
- I do not like ruined, tattered cottages .
- Do you go to the botanical garden every night ?
- Do you wish to turn me into a plutocrat ?
- the syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- an uproarious party
- behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself; "You should act like an adult"; "Don''t behave like a fool"; "What makes her do this way?"; "The dog acts ferocious, but he is really afraid of people"
- arrange attractively; "dress my hair for the wedding"
同义词：dress, arrange, set, coif, coiffe, coiffure
- create or design, often in a certain way; "Do my room in blue"; "I did this piece in wood to express my love for the forest"
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally; "cause a commotion"; "make a stir"; "cause an accident"
- carry out or perform an action; "John did the painting, the weeding, and he cleaned out the gutters"; "the skater executed a triple pirouette"; "she did a little dance"
- travel or traverse (a distance); "This car does 150 miles per hour"; "We did 6 miles on our hike every day"
- carry on or function; "We could do with a little more help around here"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- get (something) done; "I did my job"
- carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions; "practice law"
同义词：practice, practise, exercise
- proceed or get along; "How is she doing in her new job?"; "How are you making out in graduate school?"; "He''s come a long way"
同义词：fare, make out, come, get along
- be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity; "A few words would answer"; "This car suits my purpose well"; "Will $100 do?"; "A ''B'' grade doesn''t suffice to get me into medical school"; "Nothing else will serve"
同义词：suffice, answer, serve
- spend time in prison or in a labor camp; "He did six years for embezzlement"