1.Association of Classroom Teachers (美国)任课教师协会。
2.American College Test 美国大学测验。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- His last act must be a deed of impiety .
- But he faithfully acted up to it .
- The pickpocket was caught in the act .
- These four vitamins act in coenzymes .
- Television tends to glamorize acts of violence .
- something that people do or cause to happen
同义词：deed, human action, human activity
- a legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body
- a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program; "he did his act three times every evening"; "she had a catchy little routine"; "it was one of the best numbers he ever did"
同义词：routine, number, turn, bit
- a subdivision of a play or opera or ballet
- a manifestation of insincerity; "he put on quite an act for her benefit"
- behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself; "You should act like an adult"; "Don''t behave like a fool"; "What makes her do this way?"; "The dog acts ferocious, but he is really afraid of people"
- pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind; "He acted the idiot"; "She plays deaf when the news are bad"
同义词：play, act as
- discharge one''s duties; "She acts as the chair"; "In what capacity are you acting?"
- play a role or part; "Gielgud played Hamlet"; "She wants to act Lady Macbeth, but she is too young for the role"; "She played the servant to her husband''s master"
- perform on a stage or theater; "She acts in this play"; "He acted in `Julius Caesar''"; "I played in `A Christmas Carol''"
同义词：play, roleplay, playact
- behave unnaturally or affectedly; "She''s just acting"
- perform an action, or work out or perform (an action); "think before you act"; "We must move quickly"; "The governor should act on the new energy bill"; "The nanny acted quickly by grabbing the toddler and covering him with a wet towel"
- be engaged in an activity, often for no particular purpose other than pleasure
- have an effect or outcome; often the one desired or expected; "The voting process doesn''t work as well as people thought"; "How does your idea work in practice?"; "This method doesn''t work"; "The breaks of my new car act quickly"; "The medicine works only if you take it with a lot of water"
- be suitable for theatrical performance; "This scene acts well"