2.感动,鼓动,激动；使感动得… ；引起(人)…的兴致,打动,发动；刺激,鼓励 (to do)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The mp moved an amendment to the bill .
- They halt to consider their next move .
- He moved to leeds and set up as a printer .
- The furniture is too cumbersome to move .
- Well , let us move on to the next item .
- the act of deciding to do something; "he didn''t make a move to help"; "his first move was to hire a lawyer"
- (game) a player''s turn to take some action permitted by the rules of the game
- the act of changing your residence or place of business; "they say that three moves equal one fire"
- the act of changing location from one place to another; "police controlled the motion of the crowd"; "the movement of people from the farms to the cities"; "his move put him directly in my path"
- a change of position that does not entail a change of location; "the reflex motion of his eyebrows revealed his surprise"; "movement is a sign of life"; "an impatient move of his hand"; "gastrointestinal motility"
同义词：motion, movement, motility
- be in a state of action; "she is always moving"
- go or proceed from one point to another; "the debate moved from family values to the economy"
- progress by being changed; "The speech has to go through several more drafts"; "run through your presentation before the meeting"
- propose formally; in a debate or parliamentary meeting
同义词：make a motion
- have a turn; make one''s move in a game; "Can I go now?"
- give an incentive for action; "This moved me to sacrifice my career"
同义词：motivate, actuate, propel, prompt, incite
- have an emotional or cognitive impact upon; "This child impressed me as unusually mature"; "This behavior struck me as odd"
同义词：affect, impress, strike
- arouse sympathy or compassion in; "Her fate moved us all"
- move so as to change position, perform a nontranslational motion; "He moved his hand slightly to the right"
- change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"; "news travelled fast"
同义词：travel, go, locomote
- cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense; "Move those boxes into the corner, please"; "I''m moving my money to another bank"; "The director moved more responsibilities onto his new assistant"
- change residence, affiliation, or place of employment; "We moved from Idaho to Nebraska"; "The basketball player moved from one team to another"
- dispose of by selling; "The chairman of the company told the salesmen to move the computers"
- perform an action, or work out or perform (an action); "think before you act"; "We must move quickly"; "The governor should act on the new energy bill"; "The nanny acted quickly by grabbing the toddler and covering him with a wet towel"
- follow a procedure or take a course; "We should go farther in this matter"; "She went through a lot of trouble"; "go about the world in a certain manner"; "Messages must go through diplomatic channels"
- live one''s life in a specified environment; "she moves in certain circles only"
MOVE or the MOVE Organization is a Philadelphia-based black liberation group founded by John Africa. MOVE was described by CNN as "a loose-knit, mostly black group whose members all adopted the surname Africa, advocated a "back-to-nature" lifestyle and preached against technology.