- 更多例句： 下一页
- It is hard to view his conduct in a favorable light .
- Make sail with the first favorable wind .
- The new play got a favorable notice .
- They suppressed news that was not favorable to them .
- The symptoms were favorable .
- (of winds or weather) tending to promote or facilitate; "the days were fair and the winds were favorable"
- encouraging or approving or pleasing; "a favorable reply"; "he received a favorable rating"; "listened with a favorable ear"; "made a favorable impression"
- presaging or likely to bring good luck; "a favorable time to ask for a raise"; "lucky stars"; "a prosperous moment to make a decision"
同义词：golden, favourable, lucky, prosperous
- occurring at a convenient or suitable time; "an opportune time to receive guests"
- inclined to help or support; not antagonistic or hostile; "a government friendly to our interests"; "an amicable agreement"