- 更多例句： 下一页
- The filter is now ready for operation .
- The first dubious snow had filtered down .
- The particles can be collected on the filter paper .
- A filter traps dust from the air .
- Shafts of sunlight filtered through the curtains .
- device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- pass through; "Water permeates sand easily"
同义词：percolate, sink in, permeate
- remove by passing through a filter; "filter out the impurities"
同义词：filtrate, strain, separate out, filter out
- run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream; "water trickled onto the lawn from the broken hose"; "reports began to dribble in"