- 更多例句： 下一页
- The programs are financed by advertising .
- They collect funds to finance the movement .
- We must take a hard look at our finances .
- The school suspended for lack of finances .
- He does not understand finance at all .
- the commercial activity of providing funds and capital
- the management of money and credit and banking and investments
- the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets
- obtain or provide money for; "Can we finance the addition to our home?"
- sell or provide on credit
Finance is the study of how people allocate their assets over time under conditions of certainty and uncertainty. A key point in finance, which affects decisions, is the time value of money, which states that a unit of currency today is worth more than the same unit of currency tomorrow.