- 更多例句： 下一页
- My watch has stopped -- it needs fixing .
- Mrs. trenor fixed a rapt eye upon her .
- On the top of the gallows is fixed the knife .
- I am having a devil of a job fixing my car .
- They'll only fix something and ruin us .
- securely placed or fastened or set; "a fixed piece of wood"; "a fixed resistor"
- incapable of being changed or moved or undone; e.g. "frozen prices"; "living on fixed incomes"
- (of a number) having a fixed and unchanging value
- fixed and unmoving; "with eyes set in a fixed glassy stare"; "his bearded face already has a set hollow look"- Connor Cruise O''Brien; "a face rigid with pain"