- Other advantages flow from the system .
- The changjiang river flows into the east china sea .
- The air flow was regarded as quasi-laminar .
- The warm japanese current flows past the coast .
- The particle is displaced in a flow domain .
- the act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression
- the motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases)
- dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas; "two streams of development run through American history"; "stream of consciousness"; "the flow of thought"; "the current of history"
- any uninterrupted stream or discharge
- the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause; "the women were sickly and subject to excessive menstruation"; "a woman does not take the gout unless her menses be stopped"--Hippocrates; "the semen begins to appear in males and to be emitted at the same time of life that the catamenia begin to flow in females"--Aristotle
同义词：menstruation, menses, menstruum, catamenia, period
- something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously; "a stream of people emptied from the terminal"; "the museum had planned carefully for the flow of visitors"
- the amount of fluid that flows in a given time
同义词：flow rate, rate of flow
- undergo menstruation; "She started menstruating at the age of 11"
- cover or swamp with water
- fall or flow in a certain way; "This dress hangs well"; "Her long black hair flowed down her back"
- move or progress freely as if in a stream; "The crowd flowed out of the stadium"
- move along, of liquids; "Water flowed into the cave"; "the Missouri feeds into the Mississippi"
同义词：run, feed, course
- cause to flow; "The artist flowed the washes on the paper"
- be abundantly present; "The champagne flowed at the wedding"