[ 'flu(:)id ]发音: 用"fluid"造句
流体，液。 body fluid 体液。 cooling fluid 冷却液。adj.
- adding fluid for fluid: 辅助液
- fluid to fluid extrusion: 液-液静液挤压
- fluid-fluid contact: 流体
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The old cuticle is digested by molting fluid .
- Fluid tends to accumulate beneath the flaps .
- One is always rather fluid in a dream .
- The fluid evaporates, and the body is cooled .
- His fluid black eyes were bewildered .
- continuous amorphous matter that tends to flow and to conform to the outline of its container: a liquid or a gas
- a substance that is fluid at room temperature and pressure
- subject to change; variable; "a fluid situation fraught with uncertainty"; "everything was unstable following the coup"
- affording change (especially in social status); "Britain is not a truly fluid society"; "upwardly mobile"
- in cash or easily convertible to cash; "liquid (or fluid) assets"
- smooth and unconstrained in movement; "a long, smooth stride"; "the fluid motion of a cat"; "the liquid grace of a ballerina"
同义词：fluent, liquid, smooth
- characteristic of a fluid; capable of flowing and easily changing shape
In physics, a fluid is a substance that continually deforms (flows) under an applied shear stress. Fluids are a subset of the phases of matter and include liquids, gases, plasmas and, to some extent, plastic solids.