- 更多例句： 下一页
- The gate where he was leaning grew grey .
- We came to a hedge with a gate in it .
- I noticed him in the garden near the gate .
- I guess his girl has given him the gate .
- They bodyguarded her all the way to the gate .
- a movable barrier in a fence or wall
- a computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
- passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark
- total admission receipts at a sports event
- restrict (school boys'') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
- control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- supply with a gate; "The house was gated"