- 更多例句： 下一页
- We 'll never give up until the goal is reached ..
- Did you see them make the winning goal ?
- The footballer took a strike at the goal .
- John played goal for the hockey team .
- That is the goal we must set ourselves .
- a successful attempt at scoring; "the winning goal came with less than a minute left to play"
- game equipment consisting of the place toward which players of a game try to advance a ball or puck in order to score points
- the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it; "the ends justify the means"
- the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey); "a crowd assembled at the finish"; "he was nearly exhausted as their destination came into view"
A goal is a desired result a person or a system envisions, plans and commits to achieve?a personal or organizational desired end-point in some sort of assumed development. Many people endeavor to reach goals within a finite time by setting deadlines.