- 更多例句： 下一页
- He's going to put me through law school .
- Do you go to the botanical garden every night ?
- Brooke will go to keep us boys steady .
- Her books have gone off in recent years .
- The masses won't go for bureaucracy .
- the act of departing
同义词：departure, going away, leaving
- advancing toward a goal; "persuading him was easy going"; "the proposal faces tough sledding"
- euphemistic expressions for death; "thousands mourned his passing"
同义词：passing, loss, departure, exit, expiration, release
- in full operation; "a going concern"