- The success brought a feeling of loss .
- The fleet withdrew without loss .
- You will have to compensate us for the loss .
- His death is a great loss to his country .
- The loss of her son anguished her deeply .
- the act of losing someone or something; "everyone expected him to win so his loss was a shock"
- the disadvantage that results from losing something; "his loss of credibility led to his resignation"; "losing him is no great deprivation"
- the experience of losing a loved one; "he sympathized on the loss of their grandfather"
- euphemistic expressions for death; "thousands mourned his passing"
同义词：passing, departure, exit, expiration, going, release
- military personnel lost by death or capture
- the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue; "the company operated at a loss last year"; "the company operated in the red last year"
同义词：red ink, red
- something that is lost; "the car was a total loss"; "loss of livestock left the rancher bankrupt"
- gradual decline in amount or activity; "weight loss"; "a serious loss of business"