- a red: 加币五十圆
- be as red as: 像一样红
- be in the red: 亏损, 负债, 亏空
- The plates are insensitive to red light .
- Red lines were drawn under the topic sentences .
- He wagged his round red head .
- Red cells ferry oxygen throughout the body .
- The lightly equipped reds carried no tents .
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries
同义词：Bolshevik, Marxist, bolshie, bolshy
- the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue; "the company operated at a loss last year"; "the company operated in the red last year"
同义词：loss, red ink
- characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann''d by Conquest''s crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
- of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
同义词：reddish, ruddy, blood-red, carmine, cerise, cherry, cherry-red, crimson, ruby, ruby-red, scarlet
- (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion; "crimson with fury"; "turned red from exertion"; "with puffy reddened eyes"; "red-faced and violent"; "flushed (or crimson) with embarrassment"
同义词：crimson, reddened, red-faced, flushed
fire, masculinity, danger, blood, Christmas, war