in common parlance中文什么意思
- Peter , in common parlance , won ' t work if he possibly can avoid it
- In common parlance , it is the perfect soldier , the " eternal sentry "
- The local council are advertising for a rodent operator , which in common parlance means a rat catcher
- She is not what in common parlance is called a lady , said angel , unflinchingly , for she is a cottager s daughter , as i am proud to say
“按照普通的说法，她是不能被称为小姐的， ”安琪尔急忙说，一点儿也不畏惧。 “因为我可以骄傲地说，她是一个乡下小户人家的女儿。
- Another little interesting point , the amours of whores and chummies , to put it in common parlance , reminded him irish soldiers had as often fought for england as against her , more so , in fact