1.使渗入，透过 (through; into); 使浸润。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- In some vessels the walls becomes infiltrated .
- The scouts infiltrated into the enemy positions .
- Our entire organization had been infiltrated by enemy agents .
- Laotian territory is being used to infiltrate south viet-nam .
- The operation was infiltrated by the gestapo, the german secret police .
- pass through an enemy line; in a military conflict
- pass into or through by filtering or permeating; "the substance infiltrated the material"
- cause (a liquid) to enter by penetrating the interstices
- enter a group or organization in order to spy on the members; "The student organization was infiltrated by a traitor"
INFILTRATE is a computer security conference that focuses entirely on