(pl. -es; irides )
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The opening of the iris is called the pupil .
- The iris is fixed to the ciliary body .
- The structure of the iris will also modify the shade .
- Immediately behind the iris is the crystalline lens .
- All the iris have popped open, and the smell is sheer heaven .
- diaphragm consisting of thin overlapping plates that can be adjusted to change the diameter of a central opening
- muscular diaphragm that controls the size of the pupil which in turn controls the amount of light that enters the eye; it forms the colored portion of the eye
- plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
同义词：flag, fleur-de-lis, sword lily