- 更多例句： 下一页
- They don't use lemon juice in these places .
- They have taken the juice and taste out of them .
- He's connected with the juice rackets .
- Soup 's off -- we have only got fruit juice .
- We ran out of juice on the motorway .
- any of several liquids of the body; "digestive juices"
- the liquid part that can be extracted from plant or animal tissue by squeezing or cooking
- electric current; "when the wiring was finished they turned on the juice"
- energetic vitality; "her creative juices were flowing"