- 更多例句： 下一页
- A thin layer of ice is formed over the lake ...
- The atmosphere is a continuous layer of gases .
- Heat is in stifling blanket layers .
- The layer spindle was an early development .
- The drag is a force per unit area of the layer .
- thin structure composed of a single thickness of cells
- a hen that lays eggs
- single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance; "slices of hard-boiled egg on a bed of spinach"
- an abstract place usually conceived as having depth; "a good actor communicates on several levels"; "a simile has at least two layers of meaning"; "the mind functions on many strata simultaneously"
- a relatively thin sheetlike expanse or region lying over or under another
- make or form a layer; "layer the different colored sands"