1.(用线、带等打成的)圈，环，匝，框，环孔，线圈；【医学】(常 the loop)宫内避孕环。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The negative pressure loop should be noted .
- The manager is in a kind of loop .
- The plane looped the loop three times .
- They do not regenerate through the control loop .
- The loop of wire was still around his right fist .
- a flight maneuver; aircraft flies a complete circle in the vertical plane
- a complete electrical circuit around which current flows or a signal circulates
- fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
同义词：cringle, eyelet, grommet, grummet
- an intrauterine device in the shape of a loop
- the topology of a network whose components are serially connected in such a way that the last component is connected to the first component
- a computer program that performs a series of instructions repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied
- the basic pattern of the human fingerprint
- an inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan); "he''s no longer in the loop"
- (computer science) a single execution of a set of instructions that are to be repeated; "the solution took hundreds of iterations"
- anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself)