- coil in: 进线; 盘管进入接头
- the coil: 也可俗称
- choke coil; retardation coil: 抗流线圈
- The sailor coiled the rope around the anchor .
- A current pulse is sent through the coil .
- A shaft on the piston forms the armature of a coil .
- The bimetal strip is usually bent into a coil .
- He had six reserve coils of fishlines .
- a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops; "a coil of rope"
同义词：spiral, volute, whorl, helix
- reactor consisting of a spiral of insulated wire that introduces inductance into a circuit
- tubing that is wound in a spiral
- a contraceptive device placed inside a woman''s womb
- a transformer that supplies high voltage to spark plugs in a gasoline engine
- a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
同义词：whorl, roll, curl, curlicue, ringlet, gyre, scroll
- wind around something in coils or loops
- make without a potter''s wheel; "This famous potter hand-builds all of her vessels"
- to wind or move in a spiral course; "the muscles and nerves of his fine drawn body were coiling for action"; "black smoke coiling up into the sky"; "the young people gyrated on the dance floor"