2.卷，卷成圆形，弄圆；包卷，卷拢，卷捆，卷起 (in; into; up)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He rolled his eyes and hit upon an idea .
- The waters of the huanghe river roll to the sea .
- He cut off a meter of cloth from the roll .
- The boys rolled their hoops down the street .
- Roll deposits cut across sandstone bedding .
- the act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling)
- a flight maneuver; aircraft rotates about its longitudinal axis without changing direction or losing altitude
- walking with a swaying gait
- the act of throwing dice
- anything rolled up in cylindrical form
- photographic film rolled up inside a container to protect it from light
- a document that can be rolled up (as for storage)
- a list of names; "his name was struck off the rolls"
- a long heavy sea wave as it advances towards the shore
同义词：roller, rolling wave
- the sound of a drum (especially a snare drum) beaten rapidly and continuously
同义词：paradiddle, drum roll
- a deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)
同义词：peal, pealing, rolling
- rotary motion of an object around its own axis; "wheels in axial rotation"
同义词：axial rotation, axial motion
- small rounded bread either plain or sweet
- a roll of currency notes (often taken as the resources of a person or business etc.); "he shot his roll on a bob-tailed nag"
- a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
同义词：coil, whorl, curl, curlicue, ringlet, gyre, scroll
- execute a roll, in tumbling; "The gymnasts rolled and jumped"
- show certain properties when being rolled; "The carpet rolls unevenly"; "dried-out tobacco rolls badly"
- take the shape of a roll or cylinder; "the carpet rolled out"; "Yarn rolls well"
- shape by rolling; "roll a cigarette"
- boil vigorously; "The liquid was seething"; "The water rolled"
- pronounce with a roll, of the phoneme /r/; "She rolls her r''s"
- flatten or spread with a roller; "roll out the paper"
- arrange or or coil around; "roll your hair around your finger"; "Twine the thread around the spool"; "She wrapped her arms around the child"
同义词：wind, wrap, twine
- begin operating or running; "The cameras were rolling"; "The presses are already rolling"
- move by turning over or rotating; "The child rolled down the hill"; "turn over on your left side"
- cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis; "She rolled the ball"; "They rolled their eyes at his words"
- move, rock, or sway from side to side; "The ship rolled on the heavy seas"
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town"
同义词：wander, swan, stray, tramp, roam, cast, ramble, rove, range, drift, vagabond
- move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle; "The President''s convoy rolled past the crowds"
- move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion; "The curtains undulated"; "the waves rolled towards the beach"
同义词：undulate, flap, wave
- emit, produce, or utter with a deep prolonged reverberating sound; "The thunder rolled"; "rolling drums"
- sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
- occur in soft rounded shapes; "The hills rolled past"