- 更多例句： 下一页
- Great rollers make vessels play pendulum .
- You can rent roller skates at the skating arena .
- Roller mills grind essentially by crushing and attrition .
- Mirrors attached to the rollers form part of an optical system .
- Coarse material entering the mill is crushed between the ring and rollers .
- a grounder that rolls along the infield
- pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
同义词：tumbler, tumbler pigeon
- Old World bird that tumbles or rolls in flight; related to kingfishers
- a mechanical device consisting of a cylindrical tube around which the hair is wound to curl it; "a woman with her head full of curlers is not a pretty sight"
同义词：curler, hair curler, crimper
- a cylinder that revolves
- a small wheel without spokes (as on a roller skate)
- a long heavy sea wave as it advances towards the shore
同义词：roll, rolling wave
The rollers are an Old World family, Coraciidae, of near passerine birds. The group gets its name from the aerial acrobatics some of these birds perform during courtship or territorial flights.