- 更多例句： 下一页
- Malachy thus became master of dublin .
- "not in sight?" repeated his master .
- He is the master who initiated me into the craft .
- He re-read the letter from the master .
- The pupil was not less famous than his master ..
- most important element; "the chief aim of living"; "the main doors were of solid glass"; "the principal rivers of America"; "the principal example"; "policemen were primary targets"; "the master bedroom"; "a master switch"
同义词：chief, main, primary, principal
- have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of; "Do you control these data?"
- be or become completely proficient or skilled in; "She mastered Japanese in less than two years"
同义词：get the hang
- get on top of; deal with successfully; "He overcame his shyness"
同义词：overcome, get over, subdue, surmount
- have dominance or the power to defeat over; "Her pain completely mastered her"; "The methods can master the problems"
- an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
同义词：master copy, original
- key that secures entrance everywhere
同义词：passkey, passe-partout, master key
- presiding officer of a school
- an artist of consummate skill; "a master of the violin"; "one of the old masters"
- an authority qualified to teach apprentices
- directs the work of others
- someone who holds a master''s degree from academic institution
- an officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship
同义词：captain, sea captain, skipper
- a person who has general authority over others
- a combatant who is able to defeat rivals