- MAT ＝ Master of Arts in Teaching 教育硕士。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Please give the table mats a quick wipe .
- He has fond feelings for his alma mater .
- It 's ten years since i left alma mater .
- We sat cross-legged on the matting .
- The force of his fall was broken by the straw mats .
- not reflecting light; not glossy; "flat wall paint"; "a photograph with a matte finish"
同义词：flat, matt, matte, matted
- change texture so as to become matted and felt-like; "The fabric felted up after several washes"
同义词：felt, felt up, mat up, matt-up, matte up, matte
- twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord"
同义词：entangle, tangle, snarl
- a thick flat pad used as a floor covering
- sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports
- a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it
- mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture
- the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss
同义词：flatness, lusterlessness, lustrelessness, matt, matte
- a mass that is densely tangled or interwoven; "a mat of weeds and grass"