调整，调节；(声调的)抑扬，变化；【音乐】转调，变调；【无线电】调制。 amplitude modulation 振幅调制，调幅。 frequency modulation 频率调制，调频。 overmodulation 过(度)调(制)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- These two modulations are quite distinct .
- Our fifth concern is with modulation noise .
- Frequency modulation does not allow static to creep in .
- Frequency modulation is not possible with polychromatic light .
- The soft modulation of her voice soothed the infant .
- the act of modifying or adjusting according to due measure and proportion (as with regard to artistic effect)
- (electronics) the transmission of a signal by using it to vary a carrier wave; changing the carrier''s amplitude or frequency or phase
- a manner of speaking in which the loudness or pitch or tone of the voice is modified
- rise and fall of the voice pitch
同义词：intonation, pitch contour
- a musical passage moving from one key to another
In electronics and telecommunications, modulation is the process of varying one or more properties of a periodic waveform, called the carrier signal, with a modulating signal which typically contains information to be transmitted. This is done in a similar fashion to a musician modulating a tone (a periodic waveform) from a musical instrument by varying its volume, timing and pitch.