转变，演变，变迁，变化；飞越；过渡期；【音乐】变调，转调；【修辞学】语次转变；【语法】转换；【物理学】跃迁；【地质学；地理学】转移层；【建筑】(式样、时期等的)过渡。 forced transition 【物理学】受迫跃迁。 a transition period [stage] 过渡时期[阶段]。 an age of transition 过渡期。
-al, -ary adj.,-ally adv.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Concrete emplacement has some shape transition .
- Faces of men of transition were immobile
- He was not a man to make an abrupt transition .
- Such a transition is known as buckling of the structure .
- The transition was startling .
- the act of passing from one state or place to the next
- a passage that connects a topic to one that follows
- a musical passage moving from one key to another
- a change from one place or state or subject or stage to another
- an event that results in a transformation
- make or undergo a transition (from one state or system to another); "The airline transitioned to more fuel-efficient jets"; "The adagio transitioned into an allegro"
- cause to convert or undergo a transition; "the company had to transition the old practices to modern technology"