音标：[ træn'ziʒən, -'siʃən ] 发音:
用"transition"造句"transition"怎么读"transition" in a sentence"transition"的同义词
- Concrete emplacement has some shape transition .
- Faces of men of transition were immobile
- He was not a man to make an abrupt transition .
- Such a transition is known as buckling of the structure .
- The transition was startling .
- A transition zone lies between the above two extremes .
- It makes the transition from the old conception to the new .
- The two varieties intergrade over a narrow transition zone .
- The transition almost has the character of a knee on the curve .
- Niobium is the metallic element with the highest transition temperature .
- the act of passing from one state or place to the next
- a passage that connects a topic to one that follows
- a musical passage moving from one key to another
- a change from one place or state or subject or stage to another
- an event that results in a transformation
- make or undergo a transition (from one state or system to another); "The airline transitioned to more fuel-efficient jets"; "The adagio transitioned into an allegro"
- cause to convert or undergo a transition; "the company had to transition the old practices to modern technology"
transition game 中文, transition element 中文, transition point 中文, transition metal 中文, transition energy 中文, transite 中文, transite pipe 中文, transiter 中文, transitiional series 中文, transitiomal cell carcinoma 中文, transition accident 中文, transition account 中文, transition altitude 中文, transition amplitude 中文,