- mutual: adj. 1.相互的。 2.〔口语〕 ...
- responsibility: n. 1.责任；责任心；职责，义务 ...
- no responsibility: 无责任
- Equal legal status for both sides decides the equal rights and mutual responsibility between man and wife
- We expect that this process will continue , and we will work with you to get to a tight set of deliverables and mutual responsibilities
- America is happy to help our partners fulfill their ambitious development goals , but only within the scope of mutual responsibility and comparable obligations
- They should rest on the mutual responsibility of energy producers and consumers , a fair distribution of risks between them , and an exchange of assets in the energy sector
- Love is not selfish and does not aim for the possession of another . instead , love protects and treasures the other , and is willing to share pleasure and pain , and to fulfill a promise of mutual responsibility with the other