1.责任；责任心；职责，义务 (of; for); 负担。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- I would like to be quit of the responsibility .
- Property brings duties and responsibilities .
- He assumes his new responsibilities next month .
- She demands that he assume the responsibility .
- Do n't throw off your own responsibility .
- the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force; "we must instill a sense of duty in our children"; "every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty"- John D.Rockefeller Jr
- a form of trustworthiness; the trait of being answerable to someone for something or being responsible for one''s conduct; "he holds a position of great responsibility"
- the proper sphere or extent of your activities; "it was his province to take care of himself"
- responsibilities between vessels 什么意思
- responsibilities of agents 什么意思
- responsibilities of foreman 什么意思
- responsibilities of management 什么意思
- responsibilitismofsexualbehavior 什么意思
- responsibility accounting 什么意思
- responsibility accounting system 什么意思
- responsibility allowance 什么意思
- responsibility and accountability 什么意思
- responsibility and authority 什么意思