- 更多例句： 下一页
- The firm was not able to meet its obligations .
- He was relieved of the obligation to pay his debt .
- It would never do to neglect official obligations .
- A compact is an agreement or binding obligation .
- Well, i've kept your obligations down to a minimum .
- the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force; "we must instill a sense of duty in our children"; "every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty"- John D.Rockefeller Jr
- a legal agreement specifying a payment or action and the penalty for failure to comply
- a written promise to repay a debt
同义词：debt instrument, certificate of indebtedness
- a personal relation in which one is indebted for a service or favor
- the state of being obligated to do or pay something; "he is under an obligation to finish the job"
An obligation is a course of action that someone is required to take, whether legal or moral. There are also obligations in other normative contexts, such as obligations of etiquette, social obligations, and possibly in terms of politics, where obligations are requirements which must be fulfilled.