- 更多例句： 下一页
- The telephone is fully operational again .
- The squadron is not yet operational .
- All units of the command are operational .
- They had no operational plan except to hang on .
- It is the operational bible of the news organization .
- (military) of or intended for or involved in military operations
- pertaining to a process or series of actions for achieving a result; "operational difficulties"; "they assumed their operational positions"
- being in effect or operation; "de facto apartheid is still operational even in the `new'' African nations"- Leslie Marmon Silko; "bus service is in operation during the emergency"; "the company had several operating divisions"
同义词：in operation, operating
- fit or ready for use or service; "the toaster was still functional even after being dropped"; "the lawnmower is a bit rusty but still usable"; "an operational aircraft"; "the dishwasher is now in working order"
同义词：functional, usable, useable, operable