- 更多例句： 下一页
- We will reduce the large quantity of instrument readings to usable statistics .
- Let hawthorne but find a usable symbol, and he would erect it into a story .
- Behaviorism claims that consciousness is neither a definite nor a usable concept .
- This is because all usable information concerning the system to be controlled is considered from the outset .
- Fortunately, nature, with no help from man, stores in usable form some of the sun's energy .
- convenient for use or disposal; "the house is available after July 1"; "2000 square feet of usable office space"
- fit or ready for use or service; "the toaster was still functional even after being dropped"; "the lawnmower is a bit rusty but still usable"; "an operational aircraft"; "the dishwasher is now in working order"
同义词：functional, useable, operable, operational
- capable of being put to use; "usable byproducts"
USable is a special idea contest to transfer US American ideas into practice in Germany. USable is initiated by the German K?rber-Stiftung (foundation K?rber).