- 更多例句： 下一页
- The output peaks shortly after ignition .
- The yearly output approximates to 500,000 tons .
- Any time left over would be used for output .
- In the output of grain , china is second to none .
- Output is again via the teletypewriter .
- production of a certain amount
- final product; the things produced
- what is produced in a given time period
- signal that comes out of an electronic system
- the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the second quarter"
- to create or manufacture a specific amount; "the computer is outputting the data from the job I''m running"
Output is the term denoting either an exit or changes which exit a system and which activate/modify a process. It is an abstract concept, used in the modeling, system(s) design and system(s) exploitation.