- 过电势 +更多解释...
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The anodic overpotential and reaction - rate distributions throughout the catalyst layer are affected by increasing the protonic conductivity to
- Also , the steady mass specific peak current of oxygen reduction methanol on this modified platinum was 20 % more than that on the non - modified platinum , the overpotential of ox
- The tffa model calculation has been carried out to investigate the effects of structural parameters of the afc cathode and pemfc cathode on the electrode performance , which is respectively represented by the curve of cathode overpotential versus current density and the curve of cathode potential versus current density
- The result shows that with the addition of rare earth elements , ultrasonic irradiation and magnetic field , the chemical component , surface configuration , microstructure and properties of electroless co - ni - b and co - fe - b alloy changes remarkably . such kind of change can be described as the followings . firstly the depositing speed of electroless alloy bath is raised while the polarizability and cathodic overpotential are reduced ; secondly the surface quality of the alloy coating and adhesion of the coating and matrix are improved ; thirdly in the coatings the content of the elements in the transient group increases , but the content of cobalt decreased ; fourthly the amorphous structure is transformed to microcrystal structure and polycrystal structure ; fifthly the microhardness and wear resistance of the coating are enhanced ; sixthly coercitive force is reduced , and magnetoconductivity of the coating is increased ; lastly the magnetic intensity of the coating increases with the addition of energy and light rare earth elements such as ce , la and decreases with the addition of heavy rare earth elements such as y . on the other side , when the alloy coatings passes through the heat treatment under the temperature of 250 or 500 , their properties will change
结果显示化学沉积co - ni - b 、 co - fe - b工艺在稀土元素( ce 、 la 、 y 、 dy ) 、能量(超声波、磁场)介入后，沉积过程、合金成分、镀层形貌结构和性能都有显著变化，表现在：镀液的阴极极化过电位和极化度降低，沉积速度提高；镀层的结合力、表面质量改善；镀层中过渡族元素的含量增加，轻元素硼的含量降低，同时证实了稀土元素与过渡族元素共沉积的可能性；镀层的显微结构由非晶态向微晶和多晶态转变；镀层的显微硬度与耐磨性提高，力学性能优化；镀层的矫顽力降低；磁导率提高；镀层的磁化强度在能量(超声波、磁场)和轻稀土元素ce 、 la介入后提高，重稀土元素y介入后降低。
- Mol l , artemisinin can be reduced via the hemin - catalysis and its original cathodic peak at - 1 . 08v completely disappeared . the cathodic overpotential of artemisinin is decreased ca . 600mv . this process is verified by the fact that complex edta - fe can also promote the artemisinin reduction with decreasing the cathodic overpotential of artemisinin for 590mv . these results show that the reduction of artemisinin at the glassy carbon electrode is a catalytic process with the aids of hemin . hemin can greatly decrease the cathodic activation energy of the reduction of artemisinin and promote the decomposition of artemisinin
Mol l氯化血红素存在下，青蒿素仍可被催化还原，阴极过电位降低了600mv 。配合物edta - fe具有类似氯化血红素的催化性质，它降低了qhs阴极过电位590mv 。在这个体系中，青蒿素在碳电极上的还原是一个借助于氯化血红素催化的还原过程，氯化血红素的存在降低了青蒿素还原活化能，促进了青蒿素的分解。
Overpotential is an electrochemical term which refers to the potential difference (voltage) between a half-reaction's thermodynamically determined reduction potential and the potential at which the redox event is experimentally observed.Bard, A.