- 更多例句： 下一页
- Can we speak about plans for the holidays ?
- In theory the plan should have worked .
- We finally succeeded in making the plan .
- She was the chair of the planning committee .
- The meeting will take proceed as planned .
- scale drawing of a structure; "the plans for City Hall were on file"
- an arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
- a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; "they drew up a six-step plan"; "they discussed plans for a new bond issue"
- make plans for something; "He is planning a trip with his family"
- have the will and intention to carry out some action; "He plans to be in graduate school next year"; "The rebels had planned turmoil and confusion"
- make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
同义词：project, contrive, design
- make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form; "design a better mousetrap"; "plan the new wing of the museum"
A plan is typically any diagram or list of steps with timing and resources, used to achieve an objective. See also strategy.