- 更多例句： 下一页
- The study was known as project anehin .
- The end of the project is almost in sight .
- We spent over five years on this project .
- You must not project your guilt on to me .
- This project concerns many departments .
- any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted; "he prepared for great undertakings"
同义词：undertaking, task, labor
- a planned undertaking
- present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.; "He proposed a new plan for dealing with terrorism"; "She proposed a new theory of relativity"
- regard as objective
- communicate vividly; "He projected his feelings"
- transfer (ideas or principles) from one domain into another
- throw, send, or cast forward; "project a missile"
- put or send forth; "She threw the flashlight beam into the corner"; "The setting sun threw long shadows"; "cast a spell"; "cast a warm light"
同义词：cast, contrive, throw
- imagine; conceive of; see in one''s mind; "I can''t see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
同义词：visualize, visualise, envision, fancy, see, figure, picture, image
- make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
同义词：plan, contrive, design
- draw a projection of
- project on a screen; "The images are projected onto the screen"
- cause to be heard; "His voice projects well"
- extend out or project in space; "His sharp nose jutted out"; "A single rock sticks out from the cliff"
同义词：stick out, protrude, jut out, jut
A project in business and science is typically defined as a collaborative enterprise, frequently involving research or design, that is carefully planned to achieve a particular aim.Oxford English Dictionary Projects can be further defined as temporary rather than permanent social systems that are constituted by teams within or across organizations to accomplish particular tasks under time constraints.