- 更多例句： 下一页
- The angle of projection affects the answer .
- Various types of block projections may be used .
- This is called an azimuthal projection .
- The simplest form of projection is a perspective projection .
- The projection of increases in number of house-holds is correct .
- the act of expelling or projecting or ejecting
同义词：expulsion, ejection, forcing out
- the act of projecting out from something
同义词：protrusion, jut, jutting
- any structure that branches out from a central support
- the representation of a figure or solid on a plane as it would look from a particular direction
- a prediction made by extrapolating from past observations
- a planned undertaking
- the projection of an image from a film onto a screen
- the acoustic phenomenon that gives sound a penetrating quality; "our ukuleles have been designed to have superior sound and projection"; "a prime ingredient of public speaking is projection of the voice"
同义词：acoustic projection, sound projection
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism by which your own traits and emotions are attributed to someone else
- any solid convex shape that juts out from something