- 更多例句： 下一页
- Pretense invariably impresses only the pretender .
- He is a pretender to philosophy .
- See , a crisis separates the real men from the pretenders
- The biggest pretenders are the most insecure inside
- And get the pretender offthe throne
- a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives
同义词：hypocrite, dissembler, dissimulator, phony, phoney
- a person who makes deceitful pretenses
同义词：imposter, impostor, fake, faker, fraud, sham, shammer, pseudo, pseud, role player
A pretender is one who claims entitlement to an unavailable position of honour or rank. Most often it refers to a former monarch, or descendant thereof, whose throne is occupied or claimed by a rival, or has been abolished.