- 更多例句： 下一页
- Wood is still extensively used for props .
- Truth will stand without a prop .
- He used a box to prop the door open .
- He propped his cane against the wall .
- The invalid lay propped on the pillows .
- a propeller that rotates to push against air
同义词：airplane propeller, airscrew
- a support placed beneath or against something to keep it from shaking or falling
- any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie; "before every scene he ran down his checklist of props"