- provision: n. 1.预备，准备，设备 (for ...
- auto provisioning: 自动准备
- mass provisioning: 大宗供食; 趸饲
- She had a plentiful store of provisions .
- The inhabitants are suffering from provisions .
- Their provisions are to be judged by courts .
- The repayment provisions are generous .
- We should make provision for the future .
In telecommunication, provisioning is the process of preparing and equipping a network to allow it to provide (new) services to its users. In NS/EP telecommunications services, "provisioning" equates to "initiation" and includes altering the state of an existing priority service or capability.