- 更多例句： 下一页
- You have no divine right of purchase .
- We are pleased with our purchases in advance .
- The purchases were paid for with cash .
- She had purchased an estate in lublin .
- The purchase price is less if you pay by cash .
- the acquisition of something for payment; "they closed the purchase with a handshake"
- a means of exerting influence or gaining advantage; "he could get no purchase on the situation"
- the mechanical advantage gained by being in a position to use a lever
- something acquired by purchase
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"