- 更多例句： 下一页
- The dogs soon flushed the quarry .
- Even then she was certain the quarry stirred with life .
- The temple of bel-marduk was being used by builders as a quarry .
- The ultimate solution would appear to be transporting it back to the quarry .
- Those who lived in the mountains had mines of gold and quarries of fine marble .
- animal hunted or caught for food
- a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate; "a British term for `quarry'' is `stone pit''"
同义词：pit, stone pit
- a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence; "he fell prey to muggers"; "everyone was fair game"; "the target of a manhunt"
同义词：prey, target, fair game
- extract (something such as stones) from or as if from a quarry; "quarry marble"
A quarry is a type of open-pit mine from which rock or minerals are extracted. Quarries are generally used for extracting building materials, such as dimension stone, construction aggregate, riprap, sand, and gravel.