- 更多例句： 下一页
- A coughing fit racked her whole body .
- We racked our brains for an answer .
- Marsha's body was racked with sobs .
- My ingenuity is on the rack to find a good excuse .
- Officials racked their minds for a solution .
- a rapid gait of a horse in which each foot strikes the ground separately
- a form of torture in which pain is inflicted by stretching the body
- a support for displaying various articles; "the newspapers were arranged on a rack"
- framework for holding objects
- an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
- the destruction or collapse of something; "wrack and ruin"
- rib section of a forequarter of veal or pork or especially lamb or mutton
- torture on the rack
- seize together, as of parallel ropes of a tackle in order to prevent running through the block
- work on a rack; "rack leather"
- stretch to the limits; "rack one''s brains"
- torment emotionally or mentally
同义词：torment, torture, excruciate
- draw off from the lees; "rack wine"
- fly in high wind
- run before a gale
- go at a rack; "the horses single-footed"
- obtain by coercion or intimidation; "They extorted money from the executive by threatening to reveal his past to the company boss"; "They squeezed money from the owner of the business by threatening him"
同义词：extort, squeeze, gouge, wring
- put on a rack and pinion; "rack a camera"