雷〔姓氏，男子名， Raymond 的昵称〕。n.
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Say! what's the idea of the glad rays ?
- Ray paulsen didn't give up easily .
- A blooming tree absorbs the sun's rays .
- These rays would not be visible to our eyes .
- In this case the rays obviously do not converge .
- cartilaginous fishes having horizontally flattened bodies and enlarged winglike pectoral fins with gills on the underside; most swim by moving the pectoral fins
- any of the stiff bony spines in the fin of a fish
- the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- a column of light (as from a beacon)
同义词：beam, beam of light, light beam, ray of light, shaft, shaft of light, irradiation
- a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
同义词：beam, electron beam
- a branch of an umbel or an umbelliform inflorescence
- (mathematics) a straight line extending from a point