- 更多例句： 下一页
- His poems discovered vast realms of the spirit ...
- This is one of the fundamental estates of the realm .
- The king maintained order within the bound of his realm .
- In the realm of words and ideas, he might be the teacher .
- The hypothesis no longer belongs to the realm of science fiction .
- a knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about; "it was a limited realm of discourse"; "here we enter the region of opinion"; "the realm of the occult"
- the domain ruled by a king or queen
- a domain in which something is dominant; "the untroubled kingdom of reason"; "a land of make-believe"; "the rise of the realm of cotton in the south"
A realm () is a community or territory over which a sovereign rules; it is commonly used to describe a kingdom or other monarchical or dynastic state.