[ ri'baund ]发音: 用"rebound"造句
- rebound on: 不同凡响
- acid rebound: 胃酸反跳
- angle of rebound: 反弹角
- The ball rebounded from the wall .
- The vibrations accompanying the rebound are the earth quake .
- By 1976, the number of cases had rebounded to 5. 8 million .
- V is the velocity after the gas particle rebounds from the wall .
- She quarreled with paul and then married peter on the rebound .
- the act of securing possession of the rebounding basketball after a missed shot
- a reaction to a crisis or setback or frustration; "he is still on the rebound from his wife''s death"
- a movement back from an impact
同义词：recoil, repercussion, backlash
- return to a former condition; "The jilted lover soon rallied and found new friends"; "The stock market rallied"
- spring back; spring away from an impact; "The rubber ball bounced"; "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"
同义词：bounce, resile, take a hop, spring, bound, recoil, reverberate, ricochet